Primary ciliary dyskinesia (PCD) is on the Move!
Please join us in beautiful Minneapolis, Minnesota for the second annual 'PCD on the Move' conference, an information-packed two day conference that will bring together leading North American and international PCD experts to discuss exciting advances in PCD, expanding a network of clinical and diagnostic centers and next steps to accelerate PCD research.
Click here to register!
(1) Enable attendees to optimize clinical care of patients with PCD by providing education, access to experts and hands-on learning opportunities for recent advances in PCD to include:
A. Improved diagnostic capabilities (nasal nitric oxide, reading biopsies, genetic
B. Evolving gene identification
C. Novel phenotypic features/overlapping syndromes
D. Basic science initiatives that inform our understanding of motile cilia disorders
(2) Encourage expansion of existing clinical care and research networks with the goal of accelerating clinical research trials
(3) Identify clinical research opportunities and prioritize research goals
Who Should Attend:
- Existing PCD clinical centers personnel
- Representatives from academic centers interested in becoming part of the PCD network
- Local/regional clinicians/researchers
- Allied health professionals and scientists with an interest in PCD
Currently in development. Last year's agenda is available at the link below for reference. We will be adding sessions on ENT and cardiology issues related to motile cilia disorders, as well as a basic science component in 2015.
A link to the 2014 meeting program for reference can be found here
The PCD Foundation will have a limited number of travel/registration stipends available for attendees. Preference is support for young investigators. Please contact Michele Manion at
for more information.
Abstracts and Posters:
. The body of the abstract should not exceed 500 words, text only. Please submit to
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE! PLEASE CONTACT LYNN EHRNE AT
FOR MORE INFORMATION.